All you need to do is create a post using the code below and publish it to your blog! After Technorati’s spiders have seen it, you can delete it. (You’ll know they’ve seen it when you come to your Technorati account page and this blog shows as claimed, and not “in progress”).
WordPress Posting Instructions
1. Step 1: Open another browser window (while keeping this one open too); in the other window log in to your WordPress.com account.
2. Step 2: Click “New Post” to write a new post.
3. Step 3: Copy the code below, then paste it into the main text field of your new post (use any title you like).
4. Step 4: Click “Publish” to publish the new entry to blog.
5. Step 5: Check to make sure your new post is live, then click the button below.
Check to make sure your new post is live, then you’re ready to proceed.